The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Sunday, January 09, 2005

1.21 gigawatts!

How can "Back to the Future" be on television so many times? Not that I'm complaining... in fact, I'm watching it right now!

I have seen "Back to the Future" and "Back to the Future II" more than any movie ever. Whenever they show up on tv, I have to watch them. And for some reason, I never get sick of them.

I think "Napoleon Dynamite" is going to fall into that same category. Every quote from that movie is so damn funny.

Watched "Garden State" yesterday. It was pretty good... just not the incredible movie others have made it out to be.

And the Jets won! They beat the Chargers, 20-17 in OT. The Jets really should have won at the end of regulation, but as SD's quarterback Drew Brees was throwing an incompletion that would have ended the game, a Jet defender gave him a late hit to the head, giving the Chargers the penalty they needed, and let them tie up the game. But after the Charger kicker missed afield goal that kept the Jets alive, Doug Brien hit the game winning FG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home