The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Friday, August 10, 2007

More pictures.

Since my blog has now become an Olivia photo album, I thought I'd post some more pictures, taken from the past few weeks/months.

A lovely view of the beach on the Cape. I wish I was there right now, instead of being at work.


Mommy, Livvies and Daddy.


Livvies and Mommy. The two cutest faces in the world.


Grampy, Livvies and Grammy.


Livvies with her cute little smile.


Livvies in her pack n' play - that sleeper looks so cute on her!


Livvies taking a little nap on the couch.


Livvies and her new car seat - forward facing!


And look how big she is getting! Of course she has to have toys in both of her hands...


Look at Livvies walking! With the toys in her hands!


Livvies finds Daddy very amusing!


And fially, Livvies in a very adorable little dress. Am I lucky or what? :)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Red said…

    "Since I've been posting so many pictures of Olivia, I thought I'd take the opportunity to show you some other... NO! FORGET IT! I LOVE OLIVIA!"

    Hee! She's adorable.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home