The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Aruba!

My last two days:
  • I booked our ARUBA vacation!
  • While booking it, I brought the laptop to where Melissa was reading in bed, and as I was sitting on the edge of the bed showing her what I was doing, I slipped and plopped right on my ass. At least the computer didn't break.
  • After everyone telling me how great the show is, I finally watched "24" last night. And I really liked it. It makes you get so caught up in what is going on. I think I can sacrifice an hour of wrestling to watch "24" Mondays at 9.
  • Our new dishwasher came. An hour and a half late. And cost me an extra 65 bucks because it needed "a part." Don't they always need "a part?"
  • My credit card was suspended because I failed to pay my last bill that I never received in the mail. This was the first time this has ever happened, and they suspend it?
  • Randy Johnson is officially on the Yankees. And to start his career in NY, he shoved a cameraman. Also, Carlos Beltran is officially a Met. He didn't shove anyone.
  • Tonight we meet the new neighbors. I hope they're cool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home