The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

My top 20 albums of 2006.

Gee, big shock - I chose PJ as my #1. But it is a great album. The Killers and Guster albums battled for the #2 position, but I think it was the Killers' bonus disc that I got from Best Buy that had "All the Pretty Faces" and "Daddy's Eyes" on it that won me over (I consider that as part of the album since it's at the end of the "Sam's Town" playlist on my iPod). The Guster album was awesome as well, which featured two of their best songs ever - "Satellite" and "The New Underground." All of the albums in the top 10 I was obsessed with at one point in time, which was pretty cool. I hope 2007 will be a good year for music, and I hope that my friend Jack can introduce me to some more good new bands as he's been trying to for the past few years.

1. Pearl Jam - Pearl Jam
2. The Killers - Sam's Town
3. Guster - Ganging Up On the Sun
4. Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
5. Muse - Black Holes and Revelations
6. Audioslave - Revelations
7. The Strokes - First Impressions of Earth
8. Lostprophets - Liberation Transmission
9. Head Automatica - Popaganda
10. Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny
11. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium
12. Rise Against - The Sufferer and the Witness
13. Snow Patrol - Eyes Open
14. Damone - Out Here All Night
15. Anberlin - Never Take Friendship Personal
16. Editors - The Back Room
17. Heavens - Patent Pending
18. Rock Kills Kid - Are You Nervous?
19. The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers
20. Hawthorne Heights - If Only You Were Lonely

1 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    damn .. black folk really don't know how to make good music. How can we learn to be as astoundingly rockingly twee?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home