The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Back to school.

Today is the day I have been dreading all summer: the day starts up again. Tonight, from 5:20 to 9:25, I will be in class, learning things. The usual suspects will be in class with me: BG, S, L (BS and J will be away... BS is going to the Pats game and J is on her honeymoon). I am all set to go: I have my new backpack and my books. But I am not ready to learn new things. I enjoyed my time relaxing and not laying all over the floor working on papers.

But at least things have been taken care of before this. Melissa and I rearranged the office this weekend, buying a new book case and CD shelf. We painted the kitchen, and called an electrician to fix the wires and install a new light fixture. And I put on new door knobs. At least things look nicer at home while begin to drown again in my books and papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home