The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Stuck.

It is 3:53 PM right now, on a Friday before a long weekend. Most people are gone, but I am still here. Why? Because Art (my boss' boss) wants me to stick around because I'm the only one left here from my department. Well, if anyone should happen to call, they suck because they should be going home too!

3:54.

I would much rather be home right now... putting in our new door knobs, or at least relaxing before it's time to go out tonight.

3:57.

Well, hopefully I can find a way to sneak out soon. I can't take it much longer. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Red said…

    Ha... "think about energy drinks." Sometimes the spam comments are funnier than actual comments!

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    I guess I need to think about energy drinks! Maybe I could use some. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home