The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

"Look what I found!"

Ok, I have to talk about the lovely show I got during lunch today. No, it wasn't a concert or anything (although there was this boring guy playing guitar out on the lawn where I eat lunch).

I sat down to eat my lunch like I always do when it's nice outside, downstairs next to the lawn where they have some tables and chairs. This blonde girl sat down at a table which was directly in my view. She seemed annoying, playing with her cell phone, picking it up and putting it down a million times, checking messages or calling whoever. She didn't have any lunch with her... just a big bottle of water.

All of a sudden, she pulls up the antenna of her phone, and not even trying to hide it, she digs it into her ear, digging for wax. And she was really digging for awhile.

Then she pulls it out, looks at the tip of the antenna, and then SMELLS it.

Then she digs some more, for a longer time, pulls it out, looks at it again, and smells it again. Except this time, when she gets it near her ear, she STICKS IT in her nose.

Um...

Then she must have noticed that I was looking at her doing this, but all she did was glance my way, and then glance back at her phone. No reaction, no embarrassment.

Lunch was then over for me...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Red said…

    I bet that cell phone was about to roam her bum next. I can't believe you're getting spam comments! Is nothing sacred?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home