The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Meat platter weekend.

Fun fun fun weekend. Especially after all of the Judy/Chris crap that is going on (which I will not discuss here).

Yesterday, while Melissa spent the day with her sister, I went to hang out with my MBA crew. Went to BG's for a cookout (BG, BS, S, L and D were there). We ate and drank and played Beirut (how old am I?) We then headed to McFadden's in Faniel Hall and had a blast... we drank and danced and joked around. The attached picture shows it all.


Today, Melissa and I hosted our first cookout with the new grill. It was a complete success and extremely fun. Red, Steve, M and M came, and we hung out in the backyard and ate some burgers, hot dogs, sausages and steak kabobs. And the burgers did come out better this time than they did on Thursday when I first grilled! But the steak was amazingly yummy.

It was also awesome hanging out with Red and Steve the whole time... Steve is the funniest and most genuinely nicest guy, and Red is Red. It was interesting to think of how different friends can be so different... just like how it was crazy when we went to NY with Judy and Chris, I do remember how much fun it was when we went with Red and Steve to Newport. I do hope we can get a plan going for a long weekend road trip with them soon!


How awesome do we look? :)

What sucks now is that the weekend is over, and it's back to work tomorrow. At least my boss will be out all week...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Red said…

    It was a blast! And you're right, I AM Becca!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home