The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Perfect at the plate.

Last night's softball game: we won 18-16. I went 4 for 4 with a double, a run scored and an RBI. I also made the game-ending catch: a line drive to first that was headed for my head and that I caught easily. But I was happy that my hitting has finally come back... every time I came up, the other team did the left shift, and I kept hitting the ball the other way - right over the shortstop's head and in front of the outfielder. Except on one of them, which I hit off the wall for a double. Our next game is on Thursday, and I hope I can keep up this hot streak!

At work - the office managers from our other locations are here today. That's the excitement of the week. They all like me, which is cool (especially since I do a ton of work for them to make their lives easier). Tomorrow I'll go to lunch with them, and a few of them might want to have a drink or two after work. But tonight is our second condo meeting with the neighbors. Maybe I'll get to learn to use the lawnmower. How exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home