The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Skeet skeet skeet.

An interesting weekend was had by all. Let's recap, shall we?

Friday: After a lovely day at work, the downstairs neighbors had a little bbq in our newly grassed backyard. It was more fun that I thought it would be... only because I didn't know anyone. But I got into some good conversations, and it was nice sitting out there on a perfect evening eating some bbq food.

Saturday: BS's bbq. BS did warn me before that it would be a big event, and he did not lie. Melissa and I picked up L and D from Boston, and drove to BS's in Reading. When we got there, there was not a lot of people there yet. We just hung around, drinking and chatting. And BS's house was really nice... you wouldn't expect this from a CPA/part-time wannabe gangsta! After the food was cooked and burgers and hot dogs were consumed, more and more people showed up, and before you knew it, there were a million girls there. The music then shifted from regular rock (Pearl Jam, GNR, etc.) to some Lil Jon and Snoop, and BS was in rare form dancing by himself or whoever would dance with him, and shouting out the rap lyrics. Now I can keep up with BS when he shouts out "SKEET SKEET SKEET MOTHERFUCKER!"

Then there was the big surprise... S and G showed up late but right in time for the surprise. Apparently, one of BS's friends is friends with an ex-stripper who hasn't stripped in over a year, but she gave Brian a lapdance and gave all of us a little show. She was really flexible... putting her legs behind her head and doing a handstand, and then laying BS down on a bench, practically sticking her behind in his face, and letting him lick some cake frosting from her boobs. It was kinda funny with her making comments like "my boyfriend is gonna kill me when I come home smelling like beer and frosting." And apparently, after the show, BS showered after being covered in beer and frosting, and made out with at least three girls in his room (but not at the same time).

There was this one bitchy girl there who was really nasty... she'd make some rude comments to Melissa and L, and she'd push her way through the crowd without even saying excuse me, and we dubbed her "the madam" because she was basically telling the stripper girl what to do (like, "get inside! wait for your song to come on!")

We finally ended up leaving sometime after midnight... driving L and D back home and then trying to figure out how to get back on the Mass Pike home. On the ride to Boston, we got stuck in bad traffic on Storrow Drive, and there was this weird "garden claw" picking up debris, and some random construction guy hosing it down. All I remember was that I was half asleep at this point thinking, what the HELL was that??

Sunday: After recovering from the night before, I tried doing some schoolwork but didn't get a lot done... but I got some food shopping done and watched Jack Bauer kick some more ass in season 2 of "24."

Today, I really wish I was at home and not at work. And we have a group presentation in Investments class tomorrow... we don't have a lot of time to put some crap together. But I'm sure it'll be ok somehow...

4 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    Amanda!! Glad to see you've entered the blogging world. I'll see you soon!!

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Red said…

    hahaha. that is HOT. kinda. ok, not, but still.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no mention of the giant garden weasel and the hose man??? i am disappointed.

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    Lauren, check again... I made sure to add it in. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home