The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

June.

Another night of classes done. In Risk Mgt, we had another presentation that probably wasn't our best one, but it still wasn't bad. And the professor told us that no group got less than an A- on any of the previous presentations, so that's a good sign.

And of course, I was clueless in Investments class, but so was everyone else. And we have another midterm next Tuesday.

Thanks to Bill for the ride home last night. Saved me an extra half hour on public transportation.

6 more classes to go.

Today is Wednesday, and it's June 1st. I have a softball gave tonight. It feels like forever since the last one, so I might be a little rusty tonight. And we are playing one of the better teams in the league, so this will be a big test for us.

I'm also still waiting for this weather to get better! It's June and it's only 56 degrees right now. Shouldn't it be at least 70?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Red said…

    my mom would be happy to hear you got a ride!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home