The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Optimal portfolio analysis calculations = bad for the brain.

Last night was brutal. BRUTAL.

First was Risk Management class. We had a presentation, which I think went pretty well, considering how busy things have been. I closed it out, and answered most of the questions.

But then Investments class... we had that midterm. Five questions that took the whole two hours. There was so many calculations, that both my hand and my brain were hurting when it was done. I think I did ok, but I don't know for sure. All I know is that when it was over, I was in a daze, and I can barely remember the trip home.

10 more classes to go.

Now for tomorrow, I have another presentation to take part in (a harder one than yesterday's). And in Investments, we have to read this case and come up with a bunch of calculations. Blah.

I did get to watch last Thursday's Apprentice... the second to last one. I liked Tana throughout the season, but now I think Kendra has the upper hand. Tana bashed her teammates too much last week, and Kendra's event went much smoother. We'll see what happens.

And 24! Damn that show is awesome. Next week is the two-hour finale... will Tony die? That would suck. But you know the show will still give us a few more heart attacks!

And the Yanks have now won 10 in a row. 2 games over .500! Even Giambi went 3 for 4 with a homer. Keep it up!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    Hmm, I never thought about it like that. Thanks for enlightening me. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home