The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Rain.

Blah, I hate rain. I hate it when I have to go to work in the morning. I have to try to balance my umbrella while making sure my iPod is set at the right volume. And for some reason, the bus seems to get more crowded when it rains. I had to stand today, meaning I couldn't read the Metro, because if I tried surfing while the bus was moving, I'm sure I'd end up in someone's lap. Not a good idea.

So let's see... where I did I leave off last time? Ah yes... the last few days in review:

Friday night: Dinner with Chillier, Judy and Chris. We had a fun time, of course. For some reason, whenever we hang out with Chillier, we always find ways to talk about sex. And I love that about her... she doesn't hold back and she isn't shy about stuff. More people should be like that... just open and not give a shit (and I know Chillier reads this, but I'm not just kissing your ass... or am I?) :)

Saturday: Went to Michael's for pizza, beer and Trivial Pursuit. Two others from Melissa's work came by, and we had a good time - surprisingly, I did well. I thought that my brain wouldn't be working too well since I'm between semesters, but I guess it still works a bit. After that, we headed to Becca's at about 11:30 PM. An old friend of hers was in town and was staying with her for the weekend, so we met him and he was cool, and we played another board game. Yes, we like board games.

Sunday: Birthday dinner for Melissa's grandpa. He's 85. It was good... we also watched some of the Sox-Devil Rays game and there was a brawl. Always a good time.

Monday: First softball game of the season! We won, 13-6. I think this is the first time ever that we won an opener. I played first base (flawlessly, I might add) and I went 1 for 2 with an RBI single and a run scored. We had 19 people playing, so I only got two at bats and only played 4 innings in the field. It was still fun. And "24" was awesome as usual.

Tuesday: I got my grades back... I got an "S" in X-Cultural Mgt (S for satisfactory - it was only a pass/fail one credit class). I got a "B+" in Leadership Skills (one credit class). I got a "B" in Tech Mgt (I totally got ripped off - I should have gotten at least a B+... L and SB both got screwed with Bs as well). But most importantly, I got an "A" in Finance! That's all I cared about anyway. My QPA stands at 3.43. Not too shabby for working full time!

Next up on the agenda:

This Friday is Green Day in New Hampshire. Last time I saw them was in 1994, eleven years ago. How scary is that??

I also booked a Memorial Day weekend trip with Melissa, Judy and Chris to NY. We're staying at the Grand Hyatt and I managed to get four tickets to the Yankees-Red Sox game that Sunday night. Paid too much, but it's worth it.

Our next softball game is on Monday, in a random place in Newton (near Needham). A 9:15 PM game. Which sucks, because it's a late game on a Monday night, and it's during "24." The VCR better work! What also sucks is that classes start again the next day!

Damn, I can't believe my two week hiatus from school is almost over. At least I used up the time wisely. I'm gonna hate having classes again... I really enjoyed actually being able to spend some fun time with Melissa again. I hate when I have to study and she gets annoyed because she wants to do something. But at least it's only for two months, and then I'll have the rest of the summer off. And then it'll mean that I will only have a year to go, and then I'll be done for good. Which will mean time for more important things (look for a house? time for a baby??)

Scary to think about that? Nah, not really.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    And I know you wouldn't want it to be any other way! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home