The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday!

Friday, finally. This has been one hell of a long week. Work has been so busy, and class was, well, class. Today at work I had to stress out about basically nothing, and my boss was actually not freaking out like she usually does (although she gave me the impression that she would at first).

I also got my syllabus for the one credit class I have to go to next Saturday. There's some reading and some work to do, but I guess it could be worse.

So fuck this week. It's over. Done. Finished.

Let's move on to the good stuff: Dropkick Murphys show tomorrow. I've been really looking forward to it all week. I heard they put on a great show, like a party. I got the rest of their CDs and I have been trying to learn the rest of their stuff. I heard that the crowd sings along really loud!

Another potential really cool thing that could happen, and if this happens, I'd piss myself and shit myself: My old co-worker/boss/friend from my job in NY, Dan, told me that this girl I used to work with (and who still works there) is the event coordinator for this organization to help the homeless, called The New Life Project. They are putting together a concert at Radio City in NY in September, and the main act who might perform: PEARL JAM. Not only could she get me in, but I could volunteer, and she could assign me to Pearl Jam to be their "nanny," which is basically to be their gopher boy and get them what they need. How fucking cool would that be? I could load Eddie up with as much wine and American Spirits that he wanted! Everyone knows that my dream was to meet Eddie one day, and if this happened, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. There would be so much I'd want to say, but at the same time I wouldn't know what to say!

But I'm not going to get my hopes up yet... nothing is official yet.

I did just get an e-mail telling me I have the opportunity to get Green Monster seats for a Sox game... maybe for a Yankee game??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home