The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday.

What a great week. Well, I know work sucks, but it's been a wonderful week. Let's look at the week in review:

Friday: Had dinner at Melissa's friend from work, Michael (she's a girl). Michael and her bf/ex-bf cooked a yummy dinner for us.

Saturday: Went to the park with Melissa, Judy and Chris. We threw the ball around a bit, and took some swings. I made a nice diving catch, which left me with dirt on my jeans and sand in my underwear. From there we drove to New Hampshire, where Chris got another tattoo and Judy got her first. Then it was a wonderful dinner at the fancily IHOP.

Sunday: Melissa and I went with Judy and Chris to this flea market in Grafton. It was cheesy, but fun to walk around and see all the crap. It was so nice outside, too.

Monday: Patriots Day. Melissa and I went to the 11 AM Red Sox game (they played Toronto). Schilling pitched, and the Sox won. Despite that, it was still a fun time. We walked down Boylston to check out a little of the marathon, lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, then back home.

Tuesday: Didn't do too much, except I had a nice workout on the elliptical bike at home.

Wednesday: Went to Target with Melissa after work, and got some really yummy pizza from this place in Watertown that our neighbors recommended.

Thursday: Went out to dinner with Becca in Brighton.

And the plans for the rest of the weekend:

Tonight: Dinner with Carly, Judy and Chris. Maybe Uno's.

Tomorrow night: First we're going to a Trivial Pursuit party at Michael's. Then we're going for drinks with Becca, her friend Jen and this random guy that Becca knew from college but hasn't seen in ages.

Sunday: No idea yet.

The good thing is that I've really been using my time away from school wisely! Melissa and I have been so much happier now that I don't have any studying to do. I wish I didn't have to go back to school in May, but I do. Ah well.

And softball season starts on Monday! I'm excited. What sucks is that it's supposed to rain. And it was so beautiful out this past week. Figures.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    Dinner "got" really good. And tell Kevin I miss him too, if ya know what I mean. ;)

    And Lisa, try Maria de Napoli on Watertown Ave. It looks like Littly Italy inside. Napoli in Watertown Sq isn't too bad, either.

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    And I meant "Little Italy" not
    "Littly." I know Carly would make fun of me after my "got" comment. :)

    Cool H2Otown website!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home