The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ugh.

Summer 1 Semester started yesterday. And I'm already stressed out from the work we have to do.

First class I had was Risk Management & Insurance. This class doesn't seem too bad... no exams, three presentations and a group paper do do. And it seems like it will be interesting.

Second class was Investment Analysis. Now while the material in the class will help me one day, there is so much work to do. Classes meet twice a week, and I work full time, and there's not enough time to do all the readings, the homeworks, the group project we have to do and whatever case writeups we'll have. We already have some homework for tomorrow which should take "about two hours," as the professor told us. And the professor looks exactly like Long Duck Dong.

Well, the countdown is on. One night down, 14 more to go. The last class is on June 21, and I think we only have the first class that day (the Investments class ends on 6/16). Hopefully the time will fly by quickly.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    Yeah, you suck.

    Just kidding! :)

    Yes I liked your little scream... I guess you knew it was me because which other shmuck would be walking down Pleasant Street at 10:30 PM besides me?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home