The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Green Day.

You know what sucks? Going back to class. Tonight. Especially after I saw the syllabus for one of my classes and it looks like hell. I need help.

So Friday night we went to see Green Day, in New Hampshire (with Melissa and Amy). It was a fun show... there were tons of teenie-boppers there, which was expected. Billie Joe definitely played for this crowd, with tons of "ayy-ohhh" chants. He even started the wave. At the end of one his chant-alongs, he was moaning, with his hands in his pants, pretending to masturbate, and then asking "anyone wanna slap me five?"

They started off playing the first three songs from the new album, "American Idiot," "Jesus of Suburbia" and "Holiday." They played a bunch off of "Dookie," like "Longview," "Basket Case" and "She." They brought up some kids to play the instruments during the end of the Op Ivy cover "Knowledge."

Saturday we woke up around noon time, and did some shopping at the mall. Who knew that JC Penny had some good clothes at good prices?

Sunday was a blah day.

Yesterday after work was our softball game. We won again, 17-8! We're 2-0 for the first time ever. I went 1 for 2 with a single, run score, and a sacrifice, but what sucks is that I actually struck out - I was definitely trying too hard to hit the ball hard. But the second time I came up, I hit the ball so hard, I almost took the head off the girl who was playing second base. I also played first base for most of the game, with pretty good defense again. I also played one inning at third base... didn't embarrass myself there. Our next game is this Friday.

When I got home, I watched "24" (after taping it). WHAT AN AMAZING SHOW. Last night was so intense, especially at the end. I can't wait to get the first season so I can catch up on all the old stuff (I got the DVD on eBay).

Ok, back to work... gotta try to at least get into some sort of school mode. Coffee will be needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home