The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Jack Bauer is my hero.

Who else loves "24"??????

This show continues to give me multiple heart attacks. Even Melissa is now hooked. Last night's episode did not disappoint - Jack finally got Marwan, but the missle was fired. What will happen next week??

Since I got the "24- Season 1" DVD in the mail on Friday, Melissa and I spent a lot of Saturday watching the first five episodes. It was great - exciting as usual. After we're done watching season 1, I'll look for season 2 on eBay, and then season 3. It'll at least hold us over until the next new season begins.

The rest of the weekend:

Friday night: We lost our first softball game of the season, 11-8. It was a bullshit game - the ump was really weird, and was calling everything a ball, even really good pitches. But when we were batting, the ball would almost touch the plate, but he'd still call it a strike. Must have been senile. We did have one really bad inning where we gave up 7 runs - started because of a couple of gift walks. Ah well. I did have an RBI triple and scored a run. Our next game is Thursday, which I won't be able to play in because of classes. But we also have a game on Friday, and I will be there.

Saturday: Besides "24," I didn't do much except work on school crap: reading, taking notes for my case writeup. And ordered some yummy gnocchi from Red Sauce.

Sunday: Mother's Day. Went to Melissa's parents for a nice turkey dinner. And the new "Family Guy" was great. And somehow I typed up my case writeup pretty quickly.

Yesterday: Besides working and "24," spent too much time working on this project for Investments class. We have to put together a portfolio with stocks and some bonds, so I had to go on Yahoo! Finance to do some research. Real exciting.

And today... class, and I'll get to buy the new Weezer and Dave Matthews Band CDs. I hope they don't suck.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Red said…

    Steve and I were at Red Sauce on Saturday, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home