The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Monday, May 16, 2005

Help.

Tomorrow I have a midterm in Investments class, and a presentation in Risk Mgt. Now while the presentation doesn't seem to be that bad, the midterm is going to be horrible. I am studying covariances, coefficient of correlation, and margin percentages. My brain is going to explode because I am trying to cram too much information into it. Most of my weekend was wasted studying and preparating for the presentation. But Melissa and I did manage to watch SEVEN episodes of "24" from season 1 on Saturday night. What an amazing show. The more I watch that show, the more I think Jack Bauer kicks ass.

So let's backtrack... class this past Thursday - I survived. Nothing special (11 more classes to go).

Friday was softball - I missed the Thursday game we had, because of class (obviously) and we won that one. We also won this game 21-5. I didn't hit that well, for some reason... I went 1 for 4 with a walk and a run scored. Melissa played and went 3 for 4 with 3 runs scored! I did play some good defense at first... I made a great scoop on a ball hit hard to my right, and I made it look easy. Judy and Chris came with us, and we had the worst food at Applebee's after, and then got home to sleep it all off.

Saturday was mostly a study day... my group met up for the presentation, and then I desperately tried taking good notes for Investments (we can bring a few sheets of paper to use for the midterm). And Sunday was a little more of the same, but got to watch "Family Guy" and "American Dad."

Also, the Yankees are back at .500! They've won eight games in a row, and Tino Martinez has hit 8 homers in 8 games. Amazing.

And right now I would rather be anywhere but work (ok, I wouldn't wanna be in class either). Work has been busy this morning, and when I need to try to fit in some schoolwork, it makes it seem busier than it already is. Hopefully when this week is over, I can breath a little more than I can right now.

"24" on tonight. Next week is the 2-hour finale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home