The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Friday, May 20, 2005

I rule.

I got a 93 on my investments midterm!!!

I can't believe it. But I'll take it! No complaints here!

Also, another presentation in risk mgt class went well. Now we only have one more presentation to do in that class, as well as a group paper to end the semester.

9 more classes left this semester.

So it's Friday now, and I survived one of the worst weeks of school. And that is because i am that damn good.

I'm trying to figure out what to do this weekend... even though I do have some work to do, I have nothing due until Thursday. I'm sure Melissa and I will watch some more season 1 episodes of "24" and I need to watch "The Apprentice" finale that I taped last night (I already know that Kendra won... it was obvious anyway). I also would want to go see "Star Wars Episode III" but I know Melissa doesn't want to wait on all the long, crazy lines. Herb saw it already (of course) and said it was awesome.

(Carly, if you read this, I know Melissa emailed you, but ask Kevin if he wants to see it tomorrow, maybe afternoon, if he hasn't seen it already).

Also, I love the new System of a Down album. My friend Berto sent me all the MP3s before it came out (so I didn't have to buy it) and I've been listening to it a lot this past week. Also, the new Weezer album isn't bad (except for that horrible "Beverly Hills" song).

Happy Friday, everyone.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Red said…

    Joe, I hope that watching the 24 season finale at my parents' house will be a healthy next step for you. I know this is tough for you, seeing my dad with someone else, and I do kind of miss being your stepdaughter, but really, it's time to move on.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    I think you're right. It is time to finally move on. I think I'll be ok.

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    Ooh yeah. A foursome. And Vader.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Red said…

    I'll be at a wedding shower. I hate you all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home