The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Friday, May 27, 2005

The Empire Strikes Back.

Another 4 hours of fun (classes) last night. That investments class is killing me... I am still having trouble trying to follow what is going on... but at least I know I am not the only one. We have a paper due on Tuesday using regression analysis and some stock comparison analysis, and I am going to have to bullshit my whole way through it. The risk management class is still ok... we have another presentation on Tuesday, but it shouldn't be too bad.

And the bottom line: only 7 more nights to go.

I should be meeting up with my old co-worker/boss from NY, Dan, and his roommate for lunch today. He went to see U2 at the TD Banknorth Garden (aka, the FleetCenter, aka the Garden) last night. I haven't seen him in awhile, but it should be fun.

This weekend is Memorial Day weekend, and we'll be going to NY: Melissa, Judy, Chris and me. We're heading over to my aunt's in Long Island tomorrow for a barbecue (my dad will be there), and then to Brooklyn. Sunday we'll hang out in the city, and then go to the Yankees-Red Sox game at the Stadium at night. And then leave sometime on Monday. Should be a fun time.

Speaking of the Yankees, they are now only 4 1/2 games behind the Orioles, and are now 1/2 game ahead of the Red Sox (cue the Darth Vader music). After that horrible start, the Yanks are finally on a roll. A-Rod is finally showing his worth... he's got 17 hrs and 49 rbis right now. I guess therapy is working gor him. So it should be a fun series this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home