The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Rain, rain, go away.

Why is it raining so much? And why is it so cold. It's May freakin' 25th, and it's 45 degrees. It's so depressing.

I survived another night of classes last night. I was zoning out towards the end of risk management class, and I was trying my best to look interested in investments class, but it was impossible.

All I know is that there is now 8 more classes to go.

I had a productive day at work today... I finished up an essay I have for tomorrow, and started some other project that is due next week. Nothing better than doing school crap at work.

And things are a bit better on the Chris front.

Now I need to try and finish up some more school stuff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home