The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

TWO more? No... ONE!

Good news: In Risk class, the professor told us that since we only have to finish up our group case writeup for Tuesday, we don't have to come to class! So BOTH classes end tomorrow!! It won't feel like the semester is over yet because we'll still have to do the writeup, but at least we won't have to sit through any more classes this semester!

More good news: In Investments class, our presentation on Starbucks and their stock went pretty well. At least it was more interesting than the other presentations that were given. So given that, and the fact that the professor seems to have taken a liking to me, I think we'll get an awesome grade.

So instead of 2 more to go, the magic number is now ONE!

But there is a lot of work to finish. For Investments class, we have to do a 3 page writeup on the Starbucks stuff. Then a 4 page writeup on our stock portfolio. Then a 2-3 page case writeup. For Risk class, we have a 5 page group case writeup. Hopefully I can get through all of this with minimal stress.

And I have a softball game tonight, at 9:30. Our regular pitcher won't be there tonight, so I think I'll be back on the mound! Hopefully I'll do ok...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home