The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Goin' on a Safari.

The Summer 1 semester is officially over. Yesterday I submitted the last group paper to the professor, and now all I have to do is wait for the grades to come in. I think I did really well, so I'm expecting some good grades. And what's even better is that I now have two months off from school!

And how did I celebrate the end of the semester? Well, not counting last week's bar fun, I drove to the Chestnut Hill Mall yesterday, went to the Apple store, and bought an iBook! I've heard tons of good things about it, Melissa was just as excited as I am about it, and due to the fact that my Toshiba laptop is in for repairs again, I thought it was a good time to get it. And after one night, I love it. It's really user friendly, and compatible with PC stuff. The internet application is called Safari, and there's all sorts of little widgets you can put on there. It is an expensive present, but who cares, right? :)

Oh yeah, and I saw "Batman Begins" with Melissa and Jack. Great movie! Christian Bale was awesome as Batman.

Tonight is Guster with the Boston Pops at the Symphony. Should be interesting and fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home