The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Friday, July 01, 2005

Bump.

Last night I had another softball game... and we won 20-11, despite being short by one girl and losing two runs and an out in the lineup. I went 4 for 4 again, with a triple, 3 runs scored and 2 RBIs. I also made a nice catch at first. But what I'll remember is getting clonked on the side of the head. I was on first, and there was a grounder to shortstop... as I was coming into second, I ducked when I got to the bag, thinking the shortstop would make the throw, and he did... and it still hit me. I felt a quick tingle, but I was ok... although it was hurting for the rest of the game and it still hurts now. After taking two people back to Harvard Square, I went home, tried to eat something, and I felt a little pain every time I would chew. When I woke up this morning, it still felt the same, and I have a little red mark and a bump on the side of my head. I had to eat my bagel really slowly. But I'm sure I didn't damage any brain cells, and I'll be ok.

At least it's Friday. And my bosses are out, which technically makes me the boss today. Maybe I'll make an executive decision and leave early today, and then enjoy the long weekend!

Happy 4th everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home