The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Grill!

Happy Sunday.

I had quite an eventful day yesterday. I finally did something I've wanted to do for a long time now... I bought a grill! I drove to Home Depot, picked one out, then rented a Home Depot pickup truck to take it home (my first time driving any kind of truck, so it was interesting). Despite the grill tipping over while driving it home, it make it in one piece. I then had to go back to Home Depot to drive the truck back, then get some food (and get stuck in traffic), and then home to eat and relax, and then back out to buy a grill cover, a gas tank for it, and some random grilling tools. Hopefully Melissa and I will find time to have a BBQ soon... we'll let you know when. :)

Watched "Million Dollar Baby" last night... great movie. Depressing.

My favorite new band right now? Alkaline Trio. Their album "Crimson" is amazing... I can't stop listening to it. Highly recommended!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Red said…

    I'll bring the pepper-and-onion only shishkabobs! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home