The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Random thoughts.

I feel the need to update, but I have nothing to say.

Today's been a non-day at work. Boss is out, not a lot of work to do, quiet. I love it, but it makes the day drag way too long. I did get a haircut, and I look AWESOME.

Um, hmm... what to talk about? How about some random thoughts...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My #1 album for this summer has been Alkaline Trio's "Crimson." I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this album. It's perfect. Every track kicks ass. It's melodic, easy to sing along to, and makes me feel great. Buy it.

I love grilling. Food tastes much better on the grill. Burgers especially. Tonight we'll grill up some chicken. Yum.

Dane Cook is funny.

I can't believe what happened on "Six Feet Under" this past week. I won't give it away if people haven't seen it yet but are going to soon.

I miss "24."

I wish Pearl Jam was touring this summer. Nothing better than singing along with my favorite group on a perfect evening.

I wish I didn't have to go back to school in September. But I really wish I was done with the whole program already. Soon, soon.

I wish my boss was out on maternity leave already. Actually, I wish she would just announce that she wasn't coming back.

I wish the Yankees would stop playing like bitches and start winning more consistently. Stop getting injured, you dumb pitchers!

I still hate Curt Schilling. A lot.

I can't believe it's August already. Can the summer be almost over already?

Have I mentioned that I love Alkaline Trio? New bands I also like are Snow Patrol, Head Automatica, Kaiser Chiefs (all good recommendations from Jack).

I love my iPod.

The next concert I'm going to is U2 at the TD Banknorth Garden in October. How can there be no good summer concerts?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all for now, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home