The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Not-so-bad Thursday.

Well, I didn't see any wax picking guys or girls today, so I guess it's been a good day then.

It has been rather boring, actually... no boss, not a lot of work to do. Even though the day drags on, I still like it.

I spoke to a co-worker of mine, D, who's really cool... she and I were discussing what we think will happen with my boss. She is going to be out all of next week and the week after that. Then she is back for three days, and then she will be on maternity leave until the end of the year. We are thinking that there is a good chance she won't come back, now that she will have two demon children. And if that is true, it should make for an interesting dilemna. There would be no way they could not offer me her job (with a nice bump in pay). If they do offer it, it might be an ok move to take, although I still wouldn't want to be married to that job. Maybe it would be something to hold on to until grad school was over completely, and then I could look at my options at that time. And if for some strange reason they do not offer it to me, I will be out of here faster than you can say suck my balls.

At least I know for sure that things will be nice at work while the boss woman is away.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Bray said…

    Hmmmm....also being under the iron fist of a Big Boss Woman, I envy you. My boss woe-mannn is unfortunately menopause strickn and unable to have maternity leave, but perhaps hormones slipped into tea could....ahhh fuck it. I'll just avoid her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home