The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Not-so-fantastical day.

What a gross day today. The skies are dark, it's raining, it's thundering, I am at work, and I have class tonight. Could it be any more depressing?

I'm also pissed off that the Dane Cook show at UNH was sold out before tickets were even available to the public. Damn college students. I am so upset that I could punch a baby.

I am hoping that it does not rain this weekend and ruin our plans. This Saturday is the Taste of Boston in City Hall Plaza, where tons of restaurants from the city offer samples of their food, and each sample is only $1. But what is better is that the Gin Blossoms are playing for free. What can top that? :)

It was funny looking up the Gin Blossoms. They had their big hits with "Hey Jealousy" and "Found Out About You," and now they are playing some stupid venues and festivals. But the best one is the garlic festival they are playing in Delray Beach, Florida. I didn't even know there was a garlic fest!

Maybe these are some other festivals that should be going on (or could be going on, for all I know), and the bands that will play (for free, of course):

The Pen Festival, featuring The Toadies
The Boxer-Briefs Festival, featuring Hootie and the Blowfish
The Toilet Seat Convention, featuring a live performance by Duncan Shiek
The Gum Feast, featuring Silverchair
The Tampon Festival, featuring Paula Cole

That's all I can think of for now...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Also...

    The Smudged Black Eyeliner Festival, featuring Good Charlotte
    The Bag of Asses Festival, featuring Creed
    The Mole and Wart Removal Symposium, featuring Aaron Neville (and special guest Enrique Iglesias)
    The Human Growth Hormone Festival, featuring The Alarm
    The STD Festival, featuring Mariah Carey

    I could go on and on...

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Red said…

    So upset I could punch a baby! Hahaha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home