The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

FINALLY!!

Guess who finally got a new job? Guess guess guess!

Ok, give up? It's ME!!

Finally. They called my references, and they e-mailed me the offer letter and will overnight the original. I gave my notice, and May 31 will be my last day. That's about two weeks... but in that time I will take off two days next week for the Pearl Jam shows, and the following Monday is Memorial Day. Then the 31st is a Wednesday, and I will be off for the rest of the week. And I will start my new job on June 5. Sweet!!

I was so happy today. I told a few people around the office and in other offices, and although most will miss me, they were happy for me.

You know what is also funny? A law firm I interviewed with about a month or two ago... it was the one that I had no interest in this Financial Analyst position... well, today in the mail I got a rejection letter from them. A perfect day to get something like that.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Red said…

    YAYYYY! Congrats! What's the job?

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Effie said…

    Way to go Joe. You're God's gift to billing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home