The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Rain, rain, go away...

Saturday night was quite an experience. I do not need to recount the events... many of the blogs listed to the right have covered it all quite well. And I did think the Crazy Neighbor was definitely weird, but quite entertaining. And I can see a trend starting with orange "Jamaica" caps. All the crazy kids will be wearing them.

And the rain... ugh the rain. It has rained for about 40 days and 40 nights. Or so it seems. Towns on the north shore have been flooded. And I had to go to my interview yesterday morning with a fleece covering my suit, only to find out that the main person I was supposed to meet up with lives in Peabody and was dealing with flood issues. I felt bad when the water on my fleece was dripping on the floor in the office of one of the people I met up with, but she understood.

And the countdown is down to 10. Class last night sucked. It was a crazy day overall (early interview, work crisis) and I had trouble paying attention all night. But when I got home, I watched "24" (which was entertaining - next week is the two-hour season finale). And today I have to go back to interview at that place AGAIN, hopefully meeting with the people I need to. And then hopefully I will get a quick response, and then hopefully bid this place adieu.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Red said…

    Where is Desired College? Is it in Sextown? I wish I'd gone there.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Damn, and you wasted 3 years of your life getting that MBA. By the time the do-over party comes, I'm gonna be a "PHD",

    ...oh, were you waiting for something to come after that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home