The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

An e-mail from Olivia.

Today is the first day that both Melissa and I are at work, and Olivia is with her grandparents. And here is an e-mail I received this morning:


Hi Mommy and Daddy!
Here's a message from me to you:

sjhbfxlvcuwM; YEVLBUTFCvuinvk!!! I typed this myself!

It means I miss you so much but I'm having a good day with Grammie and Grampie!
I had a little nap this morning and Grammie and I have walked around the house and deck a few times. I sat with Grampie for a while too. I've been smiling a lot and they seem to like that. I sat in my chair and batted the blue and orange giraffes a whole bunch. It's almost time for my bottle so I better get Grammie to put it on for me.
So have a good day and hurry home to see me!
I love you both a whole bunch!!!!!!!

Hugs and Kisses,
Olivia
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo



The poor girl had a bottle at 5 AM and then proceeded to spit up half of it, all over her shirt that Melissa just put on her. So now she is wearing this cute little cardigan that I bought for her from Baby Gap. And of course, it is adorable on her.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Red said…

    I can't believe she can already form thoughts and sentences and type. Wow! You must be using Baby Einstein with her. But you should tell her that multiple exclamation points aren't really grammatically correct. And quite frankly, they're kind of babyish.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home