The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Friday, September 01, 2006

MBA.

So my grad school graduation was last night. Melissa, Red and Chillier all made it out to watch the boring ceremony with the weird guest speaker. But I was there, I received my diploma in person, and I can now move in from that part of my life.

Thinking back at the long three year journey, I can honestly say it was not fun. With the exception of a few people, I did make some good friends in the program. I am sure I will keep in touch with a couple of them. But here are some memories of things I will not miss:

- First semester, having to meet up at the school library and at Panera to work on group papers.

- The rest of the semesters, having to meet up at all for any group projects (and one, in particular we were at school until 1AM working on a paper that one of the group members ended up changing the whole thing anyway!)

- Wasting my weekends working on assignments, leaving Melissa to go out without me.

- Sitting through boring classes with some assy professors.

- Having to commute home after class by taking the T to the T to the bus (until Sue's fiance/now husband gave us rides home!)

- Either arguing with a group member about something I know they are being stupid about, or trying to pull up the weight of a member who wasn't doing anything.

- Finding out how one of my "friends" basically screwed me over.

There are countless other little things I am sure, but that's all I can remember for now.

We did have some fun... writing little notes in class to friends, quarters nights, popped collars. But whatever fun I did have, I am so glad that I will never have to go to class ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home