The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tired.

Olivia is finally asleep for now, but it really takes awhile before she settles in. Since I got home from work tonight, she's been fed twice, changed a couple of times, and randomly cried for no real reason at all (maybe a good reason for her, but i have no idea). It is really taking a toll on me... I was actually falling asleep on the couch while feeding her. Most nights it seems as if I pass out on the couch for an hour or two, and when I finally get up, she's up at the same time, wanting something.

But despite the sleep issues and the crying, I love her so much. She has the cutest little face, and even her cry face is adorable (although I like the calm face better!) It'll be great once she can keep control of her head, and when she really recognizes people and things and starts really smiling.

Since I am writing this entry to keep myself awake to watch Olivia, let's see what else is going on:

Work has been fantastic. It never gets that busy, and even when it does, it isn't that bad at all. Everyone there is really nice, and my commute has finally gotten a little better.

Graduation is August 31. I will finally get my diploma and make it all official. I would hope that we could bring Olivia, but who knows how she will react being around so many people for so long.

The house is awesome. Even better with central air. I love it.



Anyways, I am falling asleep right now.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Margie said…

    Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! Baby girls are the best. I have an 18 month old myself.

    Cherish every moment. It goes by so much faster than you expect.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    I will try to cherish this time... if I am not falling asleep!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Red said…

    You should take a picture with Olivia while you're wearing your cap and gown, and then when she gets older tell her that you wanted so much to provide for her that as soon as she was born, you went and done got your high school diploma! Reach for the stars, Joe!

    Also, I totally hit my brake when people are riding my ass. So I suppose we'll have to settle this the old-fashioned way, my friend: on the street.

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    It's on! You got served!

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Red said…

    Just say where and when and whose tunes will be playing when I outfunkify you.

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    Down at the playground, 3 PM when school gets out, and you can bring your Bell Biv Devoe and Heavy D records with you. It is so on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home