The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Two weeks old.

I can't believe she is two weeks old already. Time really does fly...

I'm starting to get the hang of this dad thing now. I have become a pro at making formula. I've had no problems changing diapers, even when she poops twice as I am changing her. And Melissa and I are starting to figure out what her cries are all about... feed me, change me, cuddle me. Her feedings are on a semi-regular schedule, so we can even plan when we can sleep around when we think she's gonna get hungry.

Here's a picture of her, pre-feeding:

And here's a happy baby holding on her to bottle to make sure she gets it all:

And the content baby, with her tired daddy:

And then it starts up all over again.

Ok, that's mean. She doesn't ALWAYS cry. Here is proof:

Too, too cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home