The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Little face.


I can't believe how much I love this little face. It really does suck to have to go to work and be away from her all day. I even left a few minutes late this morning, just looking at her in bed with Melissa, and I just barely made my train because of that. But it was worth it!

And I apologize to Melissa for making her stay home between 1 and 3 this afternoon to wait for the Comcast guy. We are getting our 47th box since we moved in (or maybe 5th or 6th, but who's counting). The problem this time: the box froze (it was on FOX and displayed the time at 9:39, and the time didn't change and I couldn't change the channels). Then I unplugged the box and plugged it back in, and it wouldn't even work. I know Comcast rebuilds these refurbished boxes, and they all suck. I pay my bills on time, I am a good customer, so why keep screwing with us? First, the box wouldn't work properly - needed a new box. Then on-demand wasn't working - new box. Then the DVR didn't work properly - new box. And now it froze. What next - a 24 hour marathon of "Flavor of Love?"

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    Flavor can't even remember the names of the girls, so he gives them horrible nicknames. Besides, who would actually WANT to go out with him? Must be because of what they say... if you got a big clock, he must have a big...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home