The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

More tired, but better.

Last night was brutal... after i wrote that entry, I practically passed out on the floor near Olivia's bassinet, and when I fed her before I went to bed, I was a complete zombie. But I managed to settle her down and pass her off to mommy. I ended up waking up a little late this morning, but still made my trains ok. I did feel like shit for most of the day... but a bagel and a coffee did help. So did a nice walk during lunch on a perfect day, and the discovery of some good Chinese food restaurants in decent walking distance.

Tonight has been a different story. After dinner and after Melissa went to bed, Olivia has been pretty chill for the most part, and when she woke up, I changed her (and she started pooping right when I took off her diaper, but I managed to catch it all with the dirty diaper), swaddled her, and fed her, and now she's sleeping again. And I've managed to stay awake this time. How did I do that? Just by staying active... I've been going through stuff in the office that has just been sitting around, and I put some stuff away and straightened stuff out in there. Just staying active has really helped a lot.

Ok, I am getting sleepy again. Time to do something while I'm doing nothing.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    Cocaine? I was thinking heroin, but maybe your suggestion is better. Melissa might go with cocaine since she has no veins and that would be trouble with the heroin needles.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Red said…

    I call the crackpipe! Woo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home