The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Things to be happy about around the holidays

- Melissa and Olivia. And Olivia is learning and doing new things every day, it is amazing.

- Being off from work until 2008.

- The fact that my cracked tooth is not throbbing in pain, pounding in my brain, like it was a couple of weeks ago.

- That the Spears clan continues to entertain me, with the news of Jamie Lynn pregnant at 16.

- That even though I am long overdue for a haircut, my hair looks cool sticking up after lying on the couch for hours.

- Olivia again. She is totally daddy's little girl...




1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Bray said…

    No doubt!!! It appears, my friend, that we both have a daddy's little girl at home....makes leaving work that much more enjoyable!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home