The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I still haven't found what I'm looking for...

... a pair of U2 tickets.

How can tickets get sold out in less than ten minutes? How is even possible???

U2 tickets went on sale this morning. They first announced two shows: a Tuesday and Thursday in May. What sucks is that I have classes those days in May. So I took a chance and decided not to get any, waiting to see if they'd announce another date. And they did! For a Saturday night, which would have been perfect. So I jumped at the chance... tickets went on sale at 10:15, and I was on there at 10:15. I was in the waiting room for like five minutes, and when I got through, they were sold out already. Already! I understand that the tickets are in very high demand, but how is it possible that all of these people got through before me, got tickets, leaving me with nothing? It doesn't make any sense.

Ah well, I'll live.

I did manage to get a pair of Red Sox tickets yesterday, for a game in August against the White Sox. And great seats too... loge box, behind the Red Sox dugout.

Now I need to work on a case write-up for my boring technology class. The case we have to write up is even more boring than the class, if that was possible. But it'll get done one way or another...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home