The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Where are my shoes? I kicked them off in a fit of joy.

Ok, so I am grinning just a little bit this morning. For the first time in about two months, the Yankees are back in first place, over the Red Sox. By a half-game. I know this doesn't mean anything right now, and it will all come down to the last series of the season when the two teams play each other, but it's good for now.

Why can't I stop quoting Dane? I am even thinking things in Dane talk. Like how if I want to tell someone that I'm going to have a good time doing something, I want to say "I'm going to have a blasty blast." And I can't stop saying "fantastical." And how I am "filled with glee." And maybe I want some hot, tasty french fries that have just been freed from some sort of purgatory, to go along with my chicken sangwich.

I watched the new Apprentice with Martha Stewart last night. It was decent... the same as the Trump one but a little different. Although I do hate her catch phrase she uses to fire people: "you just don't fit in." They are definitely trying too hard. "You're fired" was easy. They couldn't have come up with something better than "you just don't fit in?"

There aren't a ton of shows that I need to catch every week, but I did watch "My Name Is Earl" with Jason Lee and "The Office" Tuesday night. I was contemplating watching "Lost" last night even though I've never seen it before, but I didn't. Do you think I should watch it?

And I am still waiting for January for when the new season of "24" begins. Now THAT will fill me with glee and I will have a blasty blast watching that.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    How about, "You are a waste of sperm. Good luck."

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Red said…

    YES, you should watch Lost! That way if it gets really scary I know I can call you during the commercial break and cry and you'll understand.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home