The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Monday, October 10, 2005

"Welcome to the thunderdome, bitch!"

Saw "Waiting..." this past weekend. Dane was in it, but he wasn't in it enough. It was still pretty funny, and I laughed at all the Dane parts, of course.

So what has been going on besides the loss of Bear... Red Sox were eliminated (swept by the ChiSox), Yanks play game 5 tonight against the Angels. Today is Columbus Day but I am at work, and it's gonna be a boringful boring day. And I'll be taking Thursday and Friday off (although I still have class on Thursday). And Dane in Maine is this weekend!

Ok, I need to find things to do today otherwise I will be losing my mind. I do have some more schoolwork to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home