The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Friday, February 03, 2006

It's Friday, it's raining...

...and I haven't even mentioned that my sister had twins this past week. Two girls. Why did I forget? Because it is hard to even care.

I can't remember the last time I spoke to her. I'm not going to get into all the crap again... I've done that already many times. And most people already know. She had a baby girl that I have never met, and now she had two more that I will probably never meet. And their names are Rachel and Sarah. Rachel, for my mom, cool. But Sarah? Although my dad said that my sister just liked the name and didn't name her after for our crazy freakin' psycho retarded aunt, that name will always be associated with that nutcase. Great. But hey, it's her life.

Yes, it is her life. But it is too bad that her life consists of being a spoiled, brainwashed brat, surrounded by other stupid, brainwashed assholes.

Anyways, I have not heard any feedback about the interview or the job yet. I know that Lauren and some other guy interviewed on Wednesday, but I have not heard much about that either. They are really gonna stretch this out as long as possible, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home