The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

1-2-3-4.

Four jobs I’ve had:
Billing Coordinator, consulting firm
Billing Coordinator, law firm
Assistant to the Controller
Camp Counselor

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Back to the Future
Clerks
Pulp Fiction
Singles

Four places I have lived:
Watertown, MA
Somerville, MA
Brooklyn, NY, Bensonhurst
Brooklyn, NY, Kensington

Four television shows I love to watch:
24
The Sopranos
The Office
How I Met Your Mother

Four places I have been on vacation:
Aruba
London
Puerto Vallarta
All over Canada

Four of my favorite dishes:
Teriyaki chicken wings
Steak tips
Gnocchi
Penne with chicken and pesto

Four websites I visit daily:
ESPN.com
Comcast e-mail
NY Post online
Danecook.com

Four songs I love:
Black by Pearl Jam
Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses
New Years Day by U2
In Bloom by Nirvana

1 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Jaek said…

    Clerks is one of the greatest pieces of independent cinema. Anything by Kevin Smith, in my opinion, is gold. Dane Cook is comic genius. Let's hope mainstream popularity doesn't dilute his talent.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home