The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Wrapping up 2005...

Well, as another year closes out, I look back and reflect on all of the new albums I wasted money on. Well, not all of it was wasted... there was some good stuff out this year, and I discovered some new bands that I did not know of before. For example, my favorite album from the past year... that was a big surprise, but it did make a big impact and I could not stop listening to it throughout the whole summer. Here are my top 25 albums of 2005:

1. Alkaline Trio – Crimson
2. Disturbed – Ten Thousand Fists
3. System of a Down – Mesmerize
4. System of a Down – Hypnotize
5. Snow Patrol – Final Straw
6. Garbage – Bleed Like Me
7. Head Automatica – Decadence
8. Death Cab for Cutie – Plans
9. The Bravery – The Bravery
10. Weezer – Make Believe
11. Audioslave – Out of Exile
12. Idlewild – Warnings/Promises
13. Ben Folds – Songs For Silverman
14. Franz Ferdinand – You Could Have It So Much Better
15. Queens of the Stone Age – Lullabies To Paralyze
16. Bloc Party – Silent Alarm
17. Dave Matthews Band – Stand Up
18. Foo Fighters – In Your Honor
19. The Lovemakers – Times of Romance
20. Pennywise – The Fuse
21. Beck – Guero
22. Kaiser Chiefs – Employment
23. Stellastar* - Harmonies For The Haunted
24. Dropkick Murphys – The Warriors Code
25. The White Stripes – Get Behind Me Satan

Honorable mention: Dane Cook - Retaliation (not a music album, but it's Dane!)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger hup said…

    No Black Eyed Peas? I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I know you.

    You can look but you can't touch it; if you touch it I'm'a start some drama; you don't want no drama, nono drama, nonono drama!

    Whatcha gonna do with all that breast, all that breast in side that shirt? I'm gonna make make make you work! Make you work work, make you work!

    HAHA. Perfect.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger chillier said…

    I demand a touching "reveal" entry. NOW! Dammit! Your wife got to it, now YOU! Or gay cowboys will come get you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home