The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Ok, I'm not a gangsta. But damn it feels good to be done with another semester, and now I won't have to go back until January.

Last night was our group presentation in marketing class... what sucked is that we had to go last, but I think we did really well.

So now I had to adjust my spring schedule for the 5334535th time... I am now taking two back to back classes on Mondays. I was pissed because it will cut into my "24" time (season premiere Jan. 15), but I finally got a normal person at Comcast to schedule a guy to come out and install a DVR box next week. So now I can schedule it to record all the "24" episodes!

Next Thursday is our traditional end of semester quarters night. I am sure i will talk about it, but only enough not to embarrass some people. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home