The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A big SuFi today to...

...Triple A Flooring.

I am home from work today, waiting for these guys (who subcontract through Home Depot)to actually show up to install our new vinyl kitchen floor. They told us they would be here between 8 and 12, and it is currently 1:13 PM. I called a couple of times already - first, I got some voicemails, and then I spoke to some lady to told me "well, they should be on their way." Well, apparently they are not. They made me waste my whole morning and there were no signs of them showing up. I wish I could decide whether or not I was going to pay them for the job, and if they ask if I sent my payment I could say, "well, I THINK it should be on it's way..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home