The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Henry, what do you do for fun?

I feel like a bag of asses today. My nose is running and I am having trouble keeping up with it, and I have a lump in my throat. But I am about to embark on a journey to find a perfect pair of sneakers and a perfect pair of boots to wear with jeans. I love quiet, non-busy Fridays.

So Wednesday night Melissa and I went to see Henry Rollins do his spoken word thing. He was up there, non-stop talking for two and a half hours. That guy has energy! And he is a disturbed, weird guy, and I love it. He went into some politics rants, and told some stories of things he's recently done or had to endure. Like the cab driver named Ijaz that basically tried to hit on him ("come to Pakistan with me, and we will live together"), and his Trans-Siberian Express train ride where he did not have enough food or water. He is a brilliant man.

I survived another night of classes last night, even though the ass feeling was beginning. I got back some papers I did (not horrible) and i realized that the semester is halfway over already. I love it, but I will love it more when the semester is all the way over.

Happy Friday, you silly bitches.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    Well, who doesn't love downloads hardcore?

    Gotta love the spam...

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Red said…

    Can you introduce me to your friend who's into subselects / subqueries. He sounds CUTE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home