The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Monday, October 31, 2005

And even when you thought they were done, they weren't...

So when I got home from class on Thursday, the floor was down, looking great. After two days, the idiots finally put it all down.

But Saturday, only two days later, I went into the kitchen, and noticed that a part of the vinyl, right in the middle, was not sealed down to the floor. Could have the idiots really not put enough adhesive to glue the floor down?? I couldn't believe it. So today I had to call Jim, my Home Depot flooring friend, to tell him the whole story of everything that happened, and what is going on now. I am hoping he can get someone out here, after work one day, and fix this damn thing.

Besides that, this weekend was a bizarro one. On Saturday, it snowed. It looked like it came down pretty hard. It was snowing, and it was cold. But then yesterday, Sunday, it was about 65 degrees and sunny. Any signs of snow were quickly gone.

Saturday, while Melissa enjoyed the day with her mom and the evening with her friend, I stayed home working on a paper and watching twelve episodes of "Lost" (yes, that many). I actually enjoyed them and got into the story. Now it'll make the newer episodes more enjoyable to watch.

Yesterday, Melissa and I took a random drive through random towns, to Worcester and back. I never knew about towns called Douglas, Menton and Hopedale, but they exist and I can say I've been through them.

And today? Halloween. Boo!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Effie said…

    OMG... you watch LOST?! I'm on my 3rd run through watching the first season. I can't get enough. 4 8 15 16 23 42!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home