The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

People, in general, suck.

Remember that story about how some woman got trampled rushing into a Wal-Mart store because everyone was running to pick up some really cheap DVD players?

What the hell is wrong with people?

I haven't gone on a rant in a long time, and after going downstairs for lunch, I figured now is a good time to go on one.

I work upstairs from a mall. There aren't a ton of stores downstairs, but there are enough. Usually it isn't so horrible. But a month before Christmas, the idiots come out to play.

Since it is raining today, I figured I'd just go downstairs and get food from the food court. But it is packed... even the Indian place, which is usually not crowded and what I decided I wanted to get today, was crowded. Fine, I wait on line, which seems like forever because there are idiots on line in front of me. A guy who takes ten minutes to decide what to get. A guy who has to ask for water, and then lemon (why would you think they would have lemon at a food court place?) and then takes forever to find his money to pay.

So it got me thinking of the idiots in the world, especially the ones who have to rush out at 5 AM the day after Thanksgiving to buy Christmas gifts. What the hell is wrong with you people? Is any savings that worth getting trampled by millions of other idiots? Are these gifts that worth it? Chill out, people.

But I guess I need to learn to accept that people really do suck. They are the reasons why people care about Nick and Jessica. About talentless and clueless Paris Hilton. Even Melissa told me a story about Paris how she wanted to take home a baby kangaroo from Australia, and someone had to make a statement for her, saying "Paris adores animals but she's too impulsive and often buys exotic pets without understanding how to care for them or whether they can legally be kept as pets." Like she is Veruca Salt or a whiny 8-year old brat. Oh yeah, and she also asked for the kangaroo to be "boxed up."

Ok, done ranting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home