The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy birthday!

I am totally enjoying my week off from work. Haven't done a lot, and it's great!

Christmas at Melissa's parents was fun as usual. Dinner at the grandparents on Xmas eve, opening presents in the morning, and lots of food at Uncle Johnny's. That same night, Hanukkah started, and we've been lighting the candles.

Yesterday was Melissa's 28th birthday. We went to her parents (and her sister was off from work) and we went out to lunch. Didn't do too much else... just trying to enjoy this relaxing time! I did get a PSP and I've been playing with that a lot. It's awesome!

Not much else to tell. I'm gonna go back to doing a lot of nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home